I said I didn’t know but I know 🙃
This caption makes what I want to say extra saucy but it isn’t that deep..lol. I mean I do have those stories but those are for another day.
I went home from work with the flu on Wednesday and felt awful but by yesterday (Saturday) I felt better. It’s Sunday evening now. As I am typing this I have a Christmas movie playing in the background and I felt like typing a new post.
These past few days while I had nothing else to do but think about 2023 and everything I want to achieve next year. I guess most of us are busy with our New Year’s resolutions and most of us probably have issues with sticking to them but we are going to try!!! This is me convincing myself that I will stick to them.
Anyway back to this week’s topic. Let’s talk about the thing I knew but was scared to say out loud cause I think it sounds ridiculous. People that know me in real life know about these “silly” ambitions of mine. As I said last week imposter syndrome is ME!!!
My dream jobs are:
- Working at a radio station. ( I have a letter ready to send to this radiostation but I feel stupid sending it to them) I feel like they are going to see my age and think why is this “old” woman sending us this.
- Social media. My Instagram is private due to my previous job. It didn’t feel right being a teacher and standing in a bikini on a beach, partying with drinks, etc on Instagram, and the next day standing in front of my pupils knowing what they had seen and probably share it with everybody. My posts are innocent but still there was no need for them to see me in a bikini. Plus I didn’t want my colleagues to see me like that either cause basically I didn’t want them to see my private life. Indira at work and Indira outside of work are two different people. I absolutely adore weekend and vacation me She is fun hahaha.
- I LOVE YOUTUBE!! I mean I get all my hair ideas from there. I watch tutorials and try them out. I love people who vlog their lives. I would also love to do that but my life isn’t that interesting so I guess that one is not going to happen but who knows if it ever gets interesting I might just do that.
- Working abroad! This sounds like a dream. Working from somewhere warm and making money.
- Planning events like the one I spoke about in my previous post.
- Podcast that is an extension of this blog and my event,.
I know that these jobs sound silly and who am I to think that I can actually make these happen but who knows maybe I will get to do 1 or 2 on this list. It’s not even about making a lot of money but I really love being creative and not have a boring life. If it was about the money I would have stayed being a teacher cause the money was pretty good!!
I am going. to love you and leave you for now. This was a bit of a long one. As always thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I will talk to you next week and by the way if you have a topic that you would want me to talk about let me know. You can tell me here or on any of my social media accounts.
See ya next week.
Halloooo goodlooking woman wat praat jij???
You CAN make it happen if you put your mind to it!!
Have faith and believe in yourself…
Like what Aaliyah said: age aint nothing but a number💃🏽💃🏽
So send the damn letter and be hopefull🙏🏽
hahhaha thanxxx you good-looking woman!!! I am going to try and do stuff without being so scared of rejection. You are right. I am going to send the letter and we will see what they’ll say. Our girl Aaliyah was right!! Thank you for reading and saying these words to encourage me. 😘🤗